The Policy, Planning and Coordination Division (PPCD) comprises of Economic Research, Policy, Planning, Programming & Coordination (ERPPPC); and Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation (CME) branches.
The division’s main functions are to;
- oversee policy aspects of the various sub-sectors of Agriculture, review and device new policies where and when required;
- facilitate policy and economic research analysis;
- establish and maintain coordination between the various divisions of DAL, the commodity bodies, other Government agencies, the Private sector, the Non- Government Organizations (NGOs) and Donor agencies on matters relating to agriculture;
- monitor and evaluate functions of DAL , Public Investment Programs (PIP) implementation within and by the commodity bodies and provide reports; and
- facilitate in designing and planning of agricultural development policies.
Check the links below for information on the two branches: