The Management Services (Personnel and Administration) branch aims at Providing a highly efficient, effective and progressive Human Resource and Administration systems and services to support the implementation of Government policies in Agriculture.
The management also coordinates programs through the following committees; for respective recommendations to the DAL Secretary for endorsement and execution. The committees are;
- Housing and Assets committee
- Recruitment and Selection committee
- Disciplinary Committee
- Contract Review Committee
The branch’s work programs also involve budgetry, human resource management and Public administration of assets, land, registry and Information Technology.
The branch Director’s immediate subordinates are;
- Personnel Manager (HRM), who looks after the Salaries and Recruitment
- Inspector Manpower, who looks after the Manpower register and Budget planning
- Senior Industrial Officer who attends to all staff disputes, superannuation, retrenchments, retirements and resignation issues.
- Senior Assets Officer who deals with all assets, houses and land
- Admin officer on all branch matters
For further information, contact the branch through phone 3007811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.